Skip to main content

Hanging out...

I've been working alot at the restaurant and I actually like it. It gets me outta this house and allows me to crack jokes all day with people who actually appreciate it LOL. Mike wants me to learn how to cook and I really don't care to. I don't mind helping out but I don't want to stand over that grill all day everyday. He expects me to work every single weekend and that isn't gonna happen either. I'm not a big drinker but damn... sometimes I just wanna get hammered and sleep till 2PM. Damon is hunting in the mountains for turkeys so I won't be getting my many texts from him and I already miss it. I miss him period. I can't believe how big of an impact he's already made in my life. He's just so great. I'm so damn glad I got back in touch with him. He has me smiling all the time and I LOVE IT!

Popular posts from this blog

OMG ~ 14 more days

This time is passing much faster than I thought... I am getting super EXCITED!

Surreal...

This is so surreal for me. Damon is gonna be here in 8 days... I can NOT believe this. Eight days... I LOVE THIS! and I also love the number 8 perfume by A&F too ;)

Seventeen... WOW

I can NOT believe this is coming so fast but yet feels like a million years away.... I'm getting more and more geeked by the second!