Skip to main content

Guess whos back...

My old self ...with FLAIR! I've waited to exhale for more than 7 years now and I believe I can finally say - I'm there. Without diving off into the deep end I want to say - I'm doing great! It feels really good to be back too. I was so 'sheltered' and uncomfortable without even knowing it at the time. Now that I'm seeing things a bit clearer all I can say is W~O~W!

If ever you do step outside of the box, Don't be all too surprised when the box isn't at all what you thought it was.

Popular posts from this blog

OMG ~ 14 more days

This time is passing much faster than I thought... I am getting super EXCITED!

Surreal...

This is so surreal for me. Damon is gonna be here in 8 days... I can NOT believe this. Eight days... I LOVE THIS! and I also love the number 8 perfume by A&F too ;)

Seventeen... WOW

I can NOT believe this is coming so fast but yet feels like a million years away.... I'm getting more and more geeked by the second!