Skip to main content

Better than great!

He's awesome! I can't fully describe how nice and sweet he is. I've NEVER EVER met anyone like him. I've never witnessed anything even close to this. Our conversations are of no consistency yet I can't wait to hear his voice. Since I've seen him in person he's the only person I want to touch and be around. I'd kiss and hug him all day everyday if I could. We've only shared a limited time together but it was the best time that I've ever spent with anyone. I don't believe it's simply because he's a guy that I just so happen to like... but more the fact of WHO he is. I know he's made a huge impact on me and I am loving every single second of it!

Popular posts from this blog

OMG ~ 14 more days

This time is passing much faster than I thought... I am getting super EXCITED!

Surreal...

This is so surreal for me. Damon is gonna be here in 8 days... I can NOT believe this. Eight days... I LOVE THIS! and I also love the number 8 perfume by A&F too ;)

Seventeen... WOW

I can NOT believe this is coming so fast but yet feels like a million years away.... I'm getting more and more geeked by the second!