Skip to main content

Who knows....

I don't know what route my life is going to take. Right now, I'm tired, exhausted, pissed off, physically drained, sore and all around sick of moving! This should be the last night I spend here at 1913 Philo. It's been quite the ride to say the least. Matt and I got this apartment last August. By May he was moved out because he was a lying cheat. I've been here alone for the most part and I have to say that I kinda like being alone and single. Less stress, no demands and no one to answer to. I gets somewhat dull and lonely at times but that's short lived since I have good friends who I hang out with here and there. I'm so looking forward to living in my own home with my own bathroom with my own rules and regulations. There aren't any memories of anyone in my new place so it's a brand new start for me. I have so many ideas for the place it's not even funny. If my mind wasn't so exhausted I'd think of more but I'm going on break for a little while. As soon as this move is complete... I'm just going to take a deep breath and go to sleep for as long as I possibly can. Oh my gosh I'm so tired... It's unreal. I've been going at that trailer for two weeks straight. Everyday all day. Just the thought of it being all done makes me almost want to cry. It seems as if I've done nothing else but remodel this trailer. I never thought it would be as strenuous as it has been. I've spent more money than I can afford and spent more time doing things than I care to even mention. All I know now is I'll be so damn happy and glad when this is just a memory.
'

Popular posts from this blog

OMG ~ 14 more days

This time is passing much faster than I thought... I am getting super EXCITED!

Surreal...

This is so surreal for me. Damon is gonna be here in 8 days... I can NOT believe this. Eight days... I LOVE THIS! and I also love the number 8 perfume by A&F too ;)

Seventeen... WOW

I can NOT believe this is coming so fast but yet feels like a million years away.... I'm getting more and more geeked by the second!