I just finished painting my bedroom PINK. It looks soooooo damn awesome. If the paint were already dry I'd be in there gaining some serenity. I don't know why I like the color pink really. It's just a positive color to me. I did a damn good job painting that room and it only took me about 4 hours. I know now that I will never buy cheap paint ever again now that I have used the good stuff. One coat and it's done. With the other cheap paint I've used it took me two maybe three coats and it took FOREVER. Valspar is a Lowe's brand and it was super thick. I go with a satin sheen because it's not too shiny and it's not too dull. I still don't know what color I'm going to paint the living room but I think I'll figure something cozy out. I love to paint. I'm just so impressed with how the pink paint went on so clean and easy. I swear I'm in the wrong business sometimes. Anywho, now that I have my internet up and running I think I'm gonna grab my bathing suit and do some surfin...