It's crazy how things evolve and then revert back to the way it was in an instant. Right when I "think" things will change they don't and when they don't I find it a little harder to adapt. Why? I don't know, If I was able to answer that I wouldn't be feeling the way I do right now. A friend of mine is going through some stuff but I seem to get involved a bit more than I should. But what I should do and what I do are totally opposite. I care about him alot but if he's not going to make a move and stay in the situation he's in why should I get all amped up about HIS dilemma? It seems I take on peoples problems as my own and I don't know why. I think I care too much, in a way I don't want to. I've got my own issues that I've been managing on my own for far too long to get myself involved in anything more. I'll be moving here shortly so 99% of my time will be focused on that. My mind will finally be able to go 'on break' from all this shit that has been swirling around in my head lately. Luckily I'll be able to do what I have to do and not worry about what's going on in other peoples lives.