Skip to main content

WHAT THE...

Right when I think this shit can't become anymore shittier there comes some MORE baby momma drama... It's ALWAYS something with this retarded asshole. Something isn't right with this one... I'm serious! One minute she's 'cool' & the next she's acting like a total freak. I'm not cut out for this whole dating someone with kids shit - I'd just assume roll out without em & leave it at that. I know what people mean when they mention "baggage" now. Holy shit... this is a living nightmare.

Popular posts from this blog

OMG ~ 14 more days

This time is passing much faster than I thought... I am getting super EXCITED!

Surreal...

This is so surreal for me. Damon is gonna be here in 8 days... I can NOT believe this. Eight days... I LOVE THIS! and I also love the number 8 perfume by A&F too ;)

Seventeen... WOW

I can NOT believe this is coming so fast but yet feels like a million years away.... I'm getting more and more geeked by the second!