Skip to main content

Sweet days...

I'm heading to visit Damon the end of May and I can not even wait. We click so well it seems like this is just a dream. I've never meshed with someone as well as he and I do. I've known him for many years but not like I do now. We were kids then and never hung out one on one. It was just a simple crush then. Now it's evolved into something so interesting I can't seem to stop thinking about him. I don't even want to. We still text all day everyday and talk at night... even if it's just to tell each other goodnight. He's so sweet and caring. It's scary in a twisted way. I've never experienced anything like he and I have. He's so damn funny and witty. Yet he shows me his softer side when it's just me and him. I do the same with him. When we're out in public we tend to tuck all that away and act like total clowns. Here we are almost 40 acting as if we're 16. It's great! 

28 more days and I'll be wrapped around him like a pretzel.

Popular posts from this blog

OMG ~ 14 more days

This time is passing much faster than I thought... I am getting super EXCITED!

Surreal...

This is so surreal for me. Damon is gonna be here in 8 days... I can NOT believe this. Eight days... I LOVE THIS! and I also love the number 8 perfume by A&F too ;)

Seventeen... WOW

I can NOT believe this is coming so fast but yet feels like a million years away.... I'm getting more and more geeked by the second!