I can NOT believe how great I feel inside! Damon is so wonderful! He's PERFECT in my eyes. He's so damn soft and the GREATEST kisser in the whole world he and I click like no other. EVERY move he makes is perfection! I'm not gonna bring up any old shit here BUT I have to say this - He's EVERYTHING they weren't. I mean EVERY single thing. Gosh, I can not even describe how good I feel when I'm with him. We met at the airport in GR and of course I was late... but it really wasn't all my fault. His plane was early. My word, when I first laid eyes on him I about shit myself. He's so fucking FINE!... no scratch that - He's FOINE (there isn't anything higher than FOINE). I swear EVERYTHING came right back to me as soon as I seen him. Everything I felt when I was 14 was right here again. He looks EXACTLY the way I remember him. I'm in total shock because I NEVER thought anything like this would happen to me. I was in such a rut that I just expected to accept and deal with the lower end people I was meeting. For the first time in my life I regret ever being with anyone else. Touching him, kissing him and looking at him makes my entire body feel as if no one else exists. I've NEVER been with anyone remotely close to him. He's wonderful and so much more. I don't wanna jump the gun and start assuming anything but as it stands HE'S got me totally hooked!