Skip to main content

1-1-11

I had some serious fun last night at Robs New Years eve party. My cousin Robin and I are moving forward after we fell out a few years ago and things are starting to look positive. Diamond asked me out on a date today so I'll be going to get her sometime today in GR. She's an awesome kid! I'm so glad God picked her just for me to borrow. Talk about a PERFECT match! Well, I don't have a hangover today so I think I'm going to get some things accomplished on the first day of my new year :)

Popular posts from this blog

OMG ~ 14 more days

This time is passing much faster than I thought... I am getting super EXCITED!

Surreal...

This is so surreal for me. Damon is gonna be here in 8 days... I can NOT believe this. Eight days... I LOVE THIS! and I also love the number 8 perfume by A&F too ;)

Seventeen... WOW

I can NOT believe this is coming so fast but yet feels like a million years away.... I'm getting more and more geeked by the second!