Skip to main content

WTF???

I'm beginning to think that ignorance takes first seat in this world of morons. Raymond is about a useless as a barrel of broken hammer handles - On the FORILLA! I have been busting MY ass and Bernie's ass for the past week at least on this place and where's Raymond?... He's at home "SLEEPING!" This mother fucker seems to think I'm his damn momma or some shit! I don't know WHO or WHAT he thinks he has it as BUT I'm gonna piss all over his parade. I understand that the trailer is ALL MINE BUT - he's just as much part of it as I am when it needs to get cleaned and fixed up so that we can move into the mother fucker BUT instead of helping or even OFFERING to help... he goes to fucking bed and sleeps till 8, 9 o'clock at night. WTF is REALLY going on with that shit? Am I NOT a total out of my mind bitch or do I need to step it up a bit so this retarded asshole knows he does not wanna bark up my tree? I always allow things to slide, 5 towels piled on one towel hook, dried spit in the bathroom sink, hair and toothpaste spray all over the sink, doesn't ever let Poppa out to go to the bathroom, Never cooks for the rest of us when means are cooked for him, shower curtain always left open when he gets out of the shower, eating Diamonds snacks and juice drinks that I get for her, never cleaning the house without being told to do it or when he gets drunk.... I mean what the fuck is THAT shit?
I don't really know how long I'm going to be able to tolerate this shit. I mean, he's like my brother but he's not blood. If he were I'd have been upside his head with my fist by now. Seth would have already known what time is was and he never tested me with this kind of bullshit. Our mom didn't raise us to live dirty or even close to it. Raymonds mom on the other hand should have been fixed at birth. I will NEVER know why they allow Mentally Retarded people to have kids. Isn't that a high felony for messing around with the impaired? Damn man... some people just wandering around in life without a clue at all. Make people like me wanna have a drink while loading the clip. RIDICULOUS to say the very least!

On a lighter note... I found another cell phone I wanna take a shot at. Boost Mobiles Blackberry Curve... I'm not too thrilled about paying $60 a month rather than $50 but I hear that it has all the bells and whistles. So, I'm thinking I wanna give it a try. It's $199 right now but I am reading that Boost has a 20% off deal going right now... making it $178 (or damn near). So we'll see... Cell phones seem to keep me sane for some reason.... I am LOVING my Pink Juno though... It's the Beez Neez as Plumpie would say :)




Popular posts from this blog

OMG ~ 14 more days

This time is passing much faster than I thought... I am getting super EXCITED!

Surreal...

This is so surreal for me. Damon is gonna be here in 8 days... I can NOT believe this. Eight days... I LOVE THIS! and I also love the number 8 perfume by A&F too ;)

Seventeen... WOW

I can NOT believe this is coming so fast but yet feels like a million years away.... I'm getting more and more geeked by the second!