I'm in a much better way than I was the other day when I posted my ramblings. I went to the trailer park today that I am thinking really hard at getting a trailer in. It seems decent - I mean, it's a trailer park and well - there are no bells and whistles BUT it would be cheaper rent (I was going to put "I would be saving money" but we all know that when living below poverty level you can't save no money). I'm all about bargain shopping and stretching a buck or two. I've always been really good at shopping and that short of thing so I'll be better of if I did move into a place that was cheaper than what I'm paying now. I can't depend on anyone so doing it alone just makes it much easier to be picky when I do want to meet someone. I'll be able to pick them because I want to and NOT because they have money. Money means NOTHING to me... sure it's nice to have BUT it doesn't make me smile. It would be nice to go to a store and buy something for myself other than toilet paper, bar soap and tampons but... Oh well
Oh - I also found the ring of my dreams (most people would think it was plain BUT I am IN LOVE WITH IT!) The ONLY issue I have with it is the diamond cut - I would prefer it to be princess cut. The yellow gold is awesome (never been a fan of white gold or platinum). I'm SERIOUSLY thinking about saving my silver change to get this ring. I have to keep hope alive and tell myself... Some day - cuz I am LOVIN' it!

Other than all this nonsense I didn't do much today. Went to my moms house and did Diamonds hair, played with Buddy James Rios and talked to my mom a little bit. Un-eventful... Just the way I like it!
Oh - I also found the ring of my dreams (most people would think it was plain BUT I am IN LOVE WITH IT!) The ONLY issue I have with it is the diamond cut - I would prefer it to be princess cut. The yellow gold is awesome (never been a fan of white gold or platinum). I'm SERIOUSLY thinking about saving my silver change to get this ring. I have to keep hope alive and tell myself... Some day - cuz I am LOVIN' it!
Other than all this nonsense I didn't do much today. Went to my moms house and did Diamonds hair, played with Buddy James Rios and talked to my mom a little bit. Un-eventful... Just the way I like it!
Quote of the day: When someone lies to you the first time they’re insulting your intelligence. When they lie to you a second, third and fourth time you're insulting your own intelligence.