I got a new phone (again). I am writing this blog because I want to post just how many phones I have gone through in the past few years. So here goes...
Boost - Motorola i455 - Liked it
Boost - Motorola i465 - Had to have it - but hated it!Boost - Motorola i830 Roxy - VERY cute till I dropped in water :(
Boost - Motorola i285 - My very first boost mobile phone
Nextel - Motorola i870 - it was a nice phone I'd give it a 7 out of 10
Nextel - Motorola i880 - Decent phone
Nextel - Motorola i856 - Cute, had to have it BUT, HATED IT
Boost - Motorola Clutch - So/so but ended up hating it
Boost - Sanyo Incognito - Terrible interface
Boost - Samsung Seek - Loved the size but not the touch screen
Boost - Sanyo Juno - I like it so far
Metro PCS - Samsung Excaliber - HAD to have it - but didn't like it after a while
Straight Talk - LG-R451 - Nice phone terrible customer service
I'm missing about 6 or 7 others but can't remember them right now... But that's the jist of my collection. Thankfully I was able to flip them all on craigslist.
This is the one I want ;)