I have a journal but I don't write in it. I have friends but hey only know what I tell them... I have this area of the web and it has pretty much all my info on it... Do I feel like I should delete all this and start over, nahhh I'll keep it up just for a place to run and vent, blurt, ramble, scream, holler, cry and pretty much write whatever I want to when I feel like it.
I've been feeling pretty numb lately... I don't know if my reality is setting in again or if it's the fact that I take my meds like I'm supposed to again. The weather has been kinda cold and dreary so that could be part of it too... Rosa & her daughter hung out today and ate dinner. It was refreshing to have people over. I like entertaining company for the most part. I've been looking around at trailers too - I'd like a three bedroom that way Diamond and I can have our own rooms and I could have a computer slash tanning bed room - YEAH I'm gonna splurge the very next chance I get to get a tanning bed... Hello SKIN CANCER here I come at full speed! I've ALWAYS wanted a tanning bed - I like the way I look and feel when I'm tan and it does help my skin from breaking out... this shit is bullshit too - I have been breaking out like a damn 13 year old and I HATE IT! With a tanning bed I won't be Penny Pimpleton anymore :)

One of these days... I'll have what I want and I'll be just as happy and I am right as I am thinking about it (maybe more)
I've been feeling pretty numb lately... I don't know if my reality is setting in again or if it's the fact that I take my meds like I'm supposed to again. The weather has been kinda cold and dreary so that could be part of it too... Rosa & her daughter hung out today and ate dinner. It was refreshing to have people over. I like entertaining company for the most part. I've been looking around at trailers too - I'd like a three bedroom that way Diamond and I can have our own rooms and I could have a computer slash tanning bed room - YEAH I'm gonna splurge the very next chance I get to get a tanning bed... Hello SKIN CANCER here I come at full speed! I've ALWAYS wanted a tanning bed - I like the way I look and feel when I'm tan and it does help my skin from breaking out... this shit is bullshit too - I have been breaking out like a damn 13 year old and I HATE IT! With a tanning bed I won't be Penny Pimpleton anymore :)
One of these days... I'll have what I want and I'll be just as happy and I am right as I am thinking about it (maybe more)
Quote of the day: It's not who YOU think you are - it's who you THINK they think you are that seems to lower self esteem