Skip to main content

UV rays, waves & wind...

Davids buddy Rob invited us out on the boat today - It was PERFECT! Them people are so damn funny and refreshing to be around. Nothing better than good company and Davids sarcasm. I'm so glad I met back up with David. I don't know what I would be doing right now if I hadn't. He's so damn cool :)

Gods plans are ALWAYS better than my best plan

Popular posts from this blog

OMG ~ 14 more days

This time is passing much faster than I thought... I am getting super EXCITED!

Surreal...

This is so surreal for me. Damon is gonna be here in 8 days... I can NOT believe this. Eight days... I LOVE THIS! and I also love the number 8 perfume by A&F too ;)

Seventeen... WOW

I can NOT believe this is coming so fast but yet feels like a million years away.... I'm getting more and more geeked by the second!