Skip to main content

I've been OK

The madness is kind of fading as time passes. It's all still vivid but not as it was when the initial shock landed. Matt and I have or are trying to make a go of this relationship we have. He has told me numerous times he wants to be with me no matter what it takes so me being the person I am I am going to give him one more chance. As much as I have failed others in the past I can't just walk away without giving him at least one shot. I mean really, I'm a pretty down chick to say the least and I really like the guy - but this time... I'll be calling the shots! We went on without me being the person I am and it faltered so now I'll do things like I know how. So, to update the people that read my blog - my life is getting baxck in order kinda sorta...
Quote of the day: 10 years ago, I would have said "NEVER" and meant it, today I shake my head and brace myself.

Popular posts from this blog

OMG ~ 14 more days

This time is passing much faster than I thought... I am getting super EXCITED!

Surreal...

This is so surreal for me. Damon is gonna be here in 8 days... I can NOT believe this. Eight days... I LOVE THIS! and I also love the number 8 perfume by A&F too ;)

Seventeen... WOW

I can NOT believe this is coming so fast but yet feels like a million years away.... I'm getting more and more geeked by the second!