Skip to main content

Pondering thoughts with Tiny

Tiny and I are sitting back thinking about some things that have come to interest us for quite some time now... "It's gotta be US, not them". People we meet, hang around with, date and even live with tend to have 'different' though patterns and lifestyles. Now we're not all about changing them - we're simply not coinciding with what they see as being 'correct'. To us - associating with a pedophile who's borderline queer isn't right. We feel that someone who has already had three children taken away shouldn't have anymore because it's evident that the person isn't a quality parent. Another issue we see eye to eye on is parenting - if a child gets out of line there are no times outs - it's "bust that ass".
Quote of the day: Just because you believe it doesn't make it true.

Popular posts from this blog

OMG ~ 14 more days

This time is passing much faster than I thought... I am getting super EXCITED!

Surreal...

This is so surreal for me. Damon is gonna be here in 8 days... I can NOT believe this. Eight days... I LOVE THIS! and I also love the number 8 perfume by A&F too ;)

Seventeen... WOW

I can NOT believe this is coming so fast but yet feels like a million years away.... I'm getting more and more geeked by the second!